Products of other enterprises
- Armature 10 At800, steel 25G2S, 10GS2, in bars, according to GOST 10884-94
- Alll 10 fittings of Art. 3 L=11,6m corrugated TU 14-1-5570-08
- Alll 10 fittings of the Art. 3sp/ps L=11,7m corrugated A500C
- Alll 30 fittings of Art. 3 L=6m corrugated TU 14-1-5570-10
- A1 12 fittings of Art. 3 L=11,6m corrugated A400C
- Steel Round Bars
Framework may refer to:
- Software framework, a reusable set of libraries or classes for a software system (or subsystem).
- Application framework, a software framework used to implement the standard structure of an application for a specific operating system.
- Web application framework, a software framework for development of dynamic websites, web applications, and web services
- Framework (office suite), a DOS office application suite launched in 1984 to run on the original IBM PC under the MS-DOS operating system.
- Process framework such as ITIL or Enhanced Telecom Operations Map
- Conceptual framework, a set of theories widely accepted enough to serve as the guiding principles of research within a particular discipline.
- Legal framework, a form of legal doctrine
Contact the seller
View also products categories "Reinforcement steel"