- Country of manufactureJapan
Mimaki CG - 60 SRIII Cutting Plotter
Mimaki’s new CG - 100SR III range of cutting plotters features a 100 cm wide desktop model professional production unit. All with the capability to cut to a wider range of substrates and applications at higher speeds that ever before. By delivering a practical and cost effective solution for every sign and graphics need, the highest possible return on your investment is assured.
Stickers, Labels, Decals, Graphics and Signage, with the added benefit of ‘half - cut’ and ‘over - cut’ functions. As well as fold lines for PoP applications making the finished items even easier
to apply and more professional looking.
Suitable Cutting Materials
(Coloured) vinyl, transparent PET, (transfer) paper, flock, rubber.
- A best - in - class cutting pressure of 500g for a wider range of materials
- Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed increases productivity
- Event Notification function for remote monitoring
- Plot start/end, error/warning message
- Continuous Crop Mark Detection for precise stickers and seals.
New Segment Compensation, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long - length prints
- Upgrade of firmware can be done quickly and easily by user
- Ethernet connection for LAN use as well as USB2. 0 and RS - 232C
Line - up
CG - 60SRIII
Effective cutting area 606mm (23. 8")
* Sheet basket and stand are optional.
CG - 100SRIII
Effective cutting area 1, 070mm (42. 1")
* Sheet basket is optional.
CG - 130SRIII
Effective cutting area 1, 370mm (53. 9")
* Sheet basket is optional.
Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed. *
The production speed of complicated cutting tasks has improved greatly.
* Compared with CG - SRII series
Wider Application Possibilities
- With a best - in - class cutting pressure of 500g, the range of materials for various applications is increased.
- Clamp pressure can be switched in two levels in order to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials.
- The optional sheet basket enables stable long - length cutting.
* Stand and sheet basket of CG - 60SRIII are optional.
* Sheet baskets of CG - 100SRIII and CG - 130SRIII are optional.
Event Notification Function
Events, such as completion of cutting and error occurrence, are sent to a preset e - mail address. Monitoring the state of machine is unnecessary, enabling unattended operation.
Accurate Contour Cutting
“Continuous Crop Mark Detection” enables the continuous contour cutting of nested data. The new“Segment Correction Function”, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long - length prints. Furthermore, the original “Half Cut Function” enables easy removal of the nested data.
Continuous Crop Mark Detection
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected. Printed graphics are accurately contour cut due to the compensation for image distortion. The detection of a maximum of 4 crop marks provides a precision finish.
Nested data which are continuously arranged in the directions of X - axis and Y - axis are cut by automatically making corrections.
Intermediate crop marks of the feed direction are detected, enabling four - point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long - length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Picture: Intermediate crop marks can be made by FinCut.
User - friendly with various functions
Half Cut Function
Cutting printed graphics while leaving a few joints make it possible to cut figures, designs from substrates with backing sheets, fold lines for POP, and many other applications.
User Upgrade of Firmware
A tool for keeping the firmware up - to - date is provided. The upgrade can be done quickly and easily by the user, thus ensuring the firmware is in the latest condition.
・Division Cut Function … Division cut of data larger than sheet width.
・Overcut Function … Minimize uncut portions by overlapping the starting and ending point.
・Larger LCD … 3 - inch LCD (liquid crystal display) ensures easy operation.
・Ethernet Connection … Network control via integration into office LAN.
Bundled with two exclusive software programs
Professional sign making software FineCut8 (for Illustrator /CorelDRAW)
FineCut8 is plug - in software for Illustrator CS6 and CorelDRAW, which meet all high level cutting needs, such as the creation of contour cut data from images, or division cutting with a tiling function.
Easy to operate cutting software Simple Cut
Simple Cut enables the drawing and editing of figures and characters, enabling the easy creation of cutting data.